Hope you are having a great start to your week! I’m hoping for a not so crazy busy week with a little more downtime at night!
This week on my social media, I will be sharing with you the Festive and Fun stamp set that you can find in the Sept to Dec catalogue. I can’t believe that this catalogue is almost over, which means The Last Chance list will be out towards the end of November, so now is the time to stock up on your favourites before they are gone! Once, I have the list I will be sure to post it for you.
When, I saw this adorable stamp set, I knew that I had to have it as I love to colour as I find it so relaxing!
I’m digging back in the Creative Vault to share with you this Fancy Fold card that I made back in Oct for one of my Crafty Session Facebook Lives. I adore this Festive Moose and had to pair it with the Merry Melody Embossing Folder and the Merry Bold and Bright Designer Series Paper.
Measurement and Supplies for my card:
- Thick White card stock – 4 1/4″ by 11″ score at 5 1/2″
- Poppy Parade card stock – 3″ by 8 1/2″ – fold in half
- Basic White card stock – 2 3/4″ by 4″ – need 2 pieces
- Merry Bold and Bright Designer Series Paper – 4″ by 5 1/4″, 2 1/2″ by 4″ ( 2 pieces)
- Merry Melody Embossing Folder
- Granny Apple Green Ink pad
- Natural Tones, Granny Apple Green, Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends
- Festive and Fun Stamp Set
- Brightest Glow Stamp Set
Want to create my project at home? All the supplies that I used on my projects today are available in my Online Stampin’ UP! Store by clicking the products photos at the bottom of this post. Thank you for crafting with me and supporting my business by clicking on the link below.
Need to Order Supplies: You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: 937JRRJZ Order over $50 and you will qualify for my Customer Thank You Special for the month.