One of my favourite and rewarding experiences as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is teaching classes. I LOVE meeting new people and helping them create beautiful gifts for family and friends.During our classes, I love to show you our gorgeous products while teaching you tips, tricks and techniques!! The best part is watching you discover how simple, easy and fun it is to create beautiful projects that you can give to family and friends!
It’s the start of a new month and that means it’s time to release a new Online class for you! If you have been following me on social media then you know that I’m a huge fan of the Ice Cream Corner Suite that is available in the new January to June 2021 Mini catalogue.
Introducing our new ONLINE Class: The Ice Cream Corner Card Class is our third class in our Chocolate and Cards Class Series from the new January to June Mini Catalogue, and this new suite is the perfect way to send sweet greetings to your family and friends. This is one class you don’t want to miss!!
Our next Chocolate and Cards Online Class is featuring the yummy Ice Cream Corner Suite! This suite is perfect for your collection especially if you are an Ice Cream Lover! This suite is the perfect way to send birthday wish to family and friends throughout the year!
Included in your class:
In this class, you will receive $25 in consumable products and all the supplies to create 8 cards (2 each of 4 designs).
Your Class kit includes:
- all materials to make 8 different projects (2 each of 4 designs), envelopes included
- $25 in consumable product (Blackberry Bliss Ribbon, Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles, 1 sheet of dimensionals and ¼ pack of Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper)
- Link to a Step by Step Video that will list all the supplies and measurements for you as I walk you through each card.
- option to add on the bundle at a discount. Wish to add to your order so you can earn a FREE product, just let me know when you register for the class
Options available for this class:
- Class Kit to Go ($40): includes all make and takes, product goodie bag valued at $25, Video Link with Step by Step instructions with supply list, and measurements.
Porch Pick Up is $40 or if you need to mail to you anywhere in Canada cost is $55
- Class Kit To Go with Bundle Add On ($82.25): get the class kit to go plus add on the bundle at cost (I pay the tax and shipping).
- PDF Tutorial Only ($15): receive the PDF Tutorial by email. Members of my team get my tutorials for FREE!
You will just need to add your adhesives, clear blocks for your stamps, and ink pad (Blackberry Bliss).
With this class, you will also receive the supplies to create 8 cards using the Sweet Ice Cream Corner Bundle along with $25 in consumable products. The card supplies are a FREE GIFT from me and there is no extra cost. You will also receive a FREE full-length video tutorial walking you through how to make each card step by step from. Plus, I will email you the video link so you can watch from the comfort of your own home and complete the cards when you want and watch the videos as many times as you want.
How to order:
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know you would like to order this class and if you would like to do porch pick up or mailed to you. You can pay via email $ transfer. Then I will order all the supplies for you from Stampin’ Up! and once all the supplies arrive prepare the kits for you for either mailing via Canada Post or Porch Pick Up. RSVP Due by Feb 15th
Would you like this class for $15?
Order the packet of card making materials for $15 (you would need to order the Sweet Ice Cream Corner Bundle yourself) This option is only available to my AMAZING team of demonstrators, Stamp2Cre8. Click the link below to join for $135 (and choose $165 worth of products) https://stampwithanne.com/join-my-team
Once you are a team member with the Stamp2Cre8 team, you will get access to my ONLINE classes and start enjoying the Demonstrator Discount. There are so many reasons to join my team and this is one of the many perks!
Can’t wait to have you stamp with me!!
I look forward to stamping with you!