Exciting news…introducing the new Stamparatus!!!!
- 2 open sides so you can stamp on a larger paper
- 2 Reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- 2 magnets to hold the paper in place
- Magnet storage areas
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up Red Rubber and Photopolymer Stamps
- Foam mat to use with Photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and Gridlines for Quick Measuring
- Retail Price: $65
I will be back tomorrow with more details on how to Reserver you copy of this AMAZING new tool!!!
If you follow me on Facebook, you would have seen this post that I posted. I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for helping us through this year and helping make my SU dreams come true!!! Here is what I posted yesterday..”Many of you know that I love to share my love of stamping with others. It truly has been thearpy for me! This past year has been a difficult one for me, and my family. I’m beyond grateful to all my family, friends, SU friends, and customers for all the support and for helping dreams become reality! I just found out that I place 13 out of 15 for leadership in Canada, and overall 21 in Canada! I know my angel was with me each step on the way! From the bottom of my heart..thank you!” I’m truly grateful for each and everyone of you!!!!
My project is one that I made a few weeks ago for a baby shower that I was invite to. I was so looking forward to going and the morning of I ended up putting my back out and couldn’t go, I was disappointed. The card that I create for my gift was made the morning shortly after I put my back out. I’m pleased how it turned out considering I was in so much pain that day!!!
This card came together very quickly. I used one of our Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes for the base. Add some soft sky card stock for a soft baby blue colour and layered it with the Bundle of Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. The cool thing about this paper is that one side it’s pink and gold and on the other is blue and gold!!!
My Baby image was stamped in Memento ink onto a piece of Whisper White Thick Card stock. Once the ink was dried, I used my Stampin’ Blends to colour it in. I used the Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, the Pool Party Combo Pack and Pink Pirouette Combo Pack to colour my image. Once it was dried I die cut out my image using my Big Shot machine and the Stitched Shape Frameltis!
You can order these supplies too! You’ll find all of these Stampin’ Up! supplies in my ONLINE STAMPIN’ UP! STORE by clicking on all of the photo’s below.
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!!!