Hope you are having a great day and thanks for stopping by! This week on my social media I will be sharing some projects made with the Gone Fishing Bundle that is part of the Let’s Go Fishing Suite! If you have been following me here on my blog or social media, then you know that I’m a huge fan of this suite! It’s one of my top picks from the Annual catalogue!
In my team’s Stamp2Cre8 facebook group, each Monday we have a challenge for Motivation Monday! This week, one of my team members posted this sketch challenge from Global Design Projects.
When I saw it, I knew it would be the perfect sketch to use with the Gone Fishing Bundle. I love challenges as they are a puzzle that are waiting to be solved with ink, paper and stamps!
I wanted to make a birthday card using this set to give my team and customers, different ways and idea’s on how to use this set. I love how this card turned out!
Measurement and Supplies for my Card:
- Card base – Misty Moonlight – 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ score at 4 1/4″
- Card stock layer #1 – Misty Moonlight – 4″ by 5 1/4″
- Designers Series Paper – Let’s go Fishing Scraps for circle and fish
- CArd Stock scraps – Basic White
- Stylish Shape Largest Circle Die Cut – Basic White
- Stylish Shape Second Largest Circle Die Cut – Let’s Go Fishing Scraps
- Stylish Shape Dies – 2nd Largest Banner – Basic White
- Memento Ink Pad
- Real Red Ink Pad
- Linen Thread
- Twisted Rope 3D Embossing Folder
What do you think? Will you be creating this card? This layout is one that you can easily switch up for any occasions!
Want to create my project at home? All the supplies that I used on my projects today are available in my Online Stampin’ UP! Store by clicking the products photos at the bottom of this post. Thank you for crafting with me and supporting my business by clicking on the link below.
Need to Order Supplies: You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: H3NM63GZ Order over $50 and you will qualify for my Customer Thank You Special for the month.