it’s been very HOT and HUMID here the last week. Too hot to be outside so it’s the perfect time to create in my studio. I sat down the other day to create some projects with the Good Morning Bundle from Stampin’ Up! The new suite is on trend as Magnolia’s are so HOT and you see them everywhere right now!
When I sat down to start creating with this suite, I turn to one my favourite blog for inspiration Freshly Made Sketches. I love that I can take a sketch and figure out the missing pieces with ink, paper and card stock.
When I started to create my project, I only worked with the products in the Good Morning Magnolia Suite. I used the Good Morning Magnolia Bundle, and the Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper. I did add a bit of texture in the background with the Artisan Texture stamp set.
Helpful Tips for this Card Design!
- Stamp Sets: Good Morning Magnolia and Artisan Texture ( the circles in the background)
- Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper
- Thick White Card stock – 4 1/4 by 8 1/2, score at 4 1/4
- Greeting is stamped in Memento Ink
- Flower is stamped in Memento ink and coloured with the Stampin’ Blend: Petal Pink, Old Olive and Dark Daffodil Delight
- Wink of Stella Glitter Pen added to the petals of the flower
- Background image stamped in Mossy Meadow
Need to order supplies: You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: FJRB6DTA AND if you bump up your order to $50 you will qualify for hostess code special for the month of JULY. Reminder when you spend $60 this month, you will earn a $6 coupon to spend in August.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!