Hope you had a great weekend! It was a busy one around here but I did mange to sneak in some crafting time which is always good for the soul!
A while back I participated in a swap with some other leaders here in Canada. I had to create 20 cards and then in return I receive 20 different cards back. This is a great way to show off new product in displays for my studio for my customers without having to invest in tons of supplies at the beginning of a new catalogue.
I LOVE anything Nautical!! Soon as I saw this suite at Onstage it was top on my list to order! There is something peaceful about being near the ocean, and watching the waves come in and out along the shore!
Helpful Tips for this Card Design!
- Colour combination is Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Soft Suede and Whisper White
- Sail boat and greeting is stamped in Night of Navy ink
- The birds are stamped in Memento ink
- Designer Series paper is Come Sail Away
- Circles are cut out from the Layering Circle and Stitched Framelit dies and a die cutting machine
- Twine is the Night of Navy and Sahara Sand combination
- Trinkets are Sail Away
Just looking at this picture feels peaceful! Do you feel the same way? Will you be adding this suite to your collection?
Need to order supplies: You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: DTG6QEMG AND if you bump up your order to $50 you will qualify for hostess code special for the month of JUNE.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!