Hope you are had a great weekend! We sure did! We had game night on Friday night, errands on Saturday, I worked on my puzzle and crafted the afternoon away today! It was a great balance of fun and relaxing!
This week, I shared with you the Cutest Cows Bundle that you can purchased from the Jan to April 2024 Mini catalogue. As I was telling you this bundle was not on my radar but I decided that I would purchase one bundle out of my comfort zone and create with it. So, I decided to go with adorable cows and I’m so glad that I did!
My project that I’m sharing today was our project from our Crafty Sessions this week. I decided to switch things up this week and do a mystery stamping. I have been loving creating projects around mystery measurements as it’s like a puzzle but only with stamp, paper and inks!
I posted the Mystery Stamping clues on my Stamp with Anne Facebook page and then during our Crafty Session we solved the mystery project!
Isn’t our cow so cute! He is winking at us and saying ” Holy Cow! You solved the mystery” LOL
WATCH THE VIDEO:
Come create with me! I have shared this video to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL or you can watch it below. Want to see more videos from me, be sure to subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel and make sure to click on the notification button. Thank you so much for crafting with me.
What did you think? Wasn’t that a fun fancy fold card? I saw this Fancy Fold idea on a Creative Convention with my friend Ronda Wade. This mystery project measurements were designed by my friend Ange McKay! Thank for the inspiration Ange and Ronda!
Measurement and Supplies for my card:
- Thick White Card base – 5 1/2″ by 11″ score at 4 1/4″ and 8 1/2″
- Basic Black layer #1 – 4″ by 5 1/4″
- Basic Black layer #2 – 2 1/4″ by 5 1/4″
- Rock and Roll Designer Series Paper Pack Layer #1 – 3 7/8″ by 5 1/8″
- Rock and Roll Designer Series Paper Pack Layer #2 – 2 1/8″ by 5 1/8″
- Step 1 – Make sure the Fold in on the left side of the card, take this piece and line it up on the 1″ mark on the paper trimmer and then line the bottom corner up on the paper trimmer track, cut. This will create an angle on your card base
- Step 2: Take the Basic Black Layer #2 and line it up on 7/8″ mark on the paper trimmer and then line the bottom corner up on the paper trimmer track, cut. This will create an angle on your layer and it will layer onto of the card baes.
- Step 3: Take the Rock and Roll Designer Series Paper Layer #2 and line it up on the 3/4″ mark on the paper trimmer and the line the bottom corner up on your paper trimmer track and cut. This will create an angle layer and it will layer onto the Basic Black layer. Watch the vide to see these steps if you need a visual.
Want to create my project at home? All the supplies that I used on my projects today are available in my Online Stampin’ UP! Store by clicking the products photos at the bottom of this post. Thank you for crafting with me and supporting my business by clicking on the link below.
Need to Order Supplies: You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: UASA7FSE Order over $50 and you will qualify for my Customer Thank You Special for the month.