Hope you are having great start to your weekend! Its been a busy day around here. The weather was sunny and mild today, so I took advantage and decided to rake all the leaves in the front and back yard. After that, I spend the afternoon in my room, crafting with my friend Katie while we listened to Christmas music. It was a great way to relax, stamp and chat!
My project today that I’m sharing is a Fancy Fold Christmas card. I was inspired by a card that my downline Laurie made and decided that I wanted to recreate the Fancy Fold but with the More Wishes stamp set and the Merry and Bold Designer Series Paper.
Measurements and Supplies:
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock – 4 1/4″by 11″ score at 5 1/2″ – cut off 2 3/4″ on the long 11″ side – save the piece
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock – 4″ by 5 1/4″ – (inside piece)
- Shaded Spruce Cardstock – 2 5/8″ by 4 1/8″ – 3 pieces
- Basic White Cardstock – 2 5/8″ by 4 1/8″ (inside piece)
- Lemon Lime Twist – the leftover piece from the cardbase
- Merry and Bold Designer Series Paper – 2 1/2″ by 4″ – 3 pieces ( you will want piece to go landscape)
- Tailored Made Tags Dies
- Real Red/Burlap Ribbon Combo Pack
- Real Red and Shaded Spruce Ink Pad
Fancy Fold cards add that element of surprise for the person receiving it. Plus, they are so simple to make!
Want to create my project at home? All the supplies that I used on my projects today are available in my Online Stampin’ UP! Store by clicking the products photos at the bottom of this post. Thank you for crafting with me and supporting my business by clicking on the link below.
Need to Order Supplies: You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: 937JRRJZ Order over $50 and you will qualify for my Customer Thank You Special for the month.