Hope you are having a great week! It’s been a good one around here but very busy! I finally have a night in my studio to work on my to do list and it feels good to check things off!
Today, I’m sharing a project that I made with the More Wishes stamp set that you can find in the Sept to Dec catalogue. When I saw this stamp set, I knew that I had to have it! I love the bold and curse greetings and love that you can mix and match!
My card that I’m sharing today, I CASE from Lee Ann Greff. Thank you for the inspiration for Lee Ann!
I love how simple and elegant this card looked. We actually created this card last month at my Christmas Stamp a Stack and this was one of their top picks that night!
Measurements and Supplies:
- Cherry Cobbler Cardbase – 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ score at 4 1/4″
- Walk in the Forest Designer Series Paper – 2 3/4″ by 4″
- Walk in the Forest Designer Series Paper – 1/2″ by 4″
- Basic White Cardstock – 4″ by 51/4″
- Tailored Made Tags – Basic White Cardstock
- Real Red and Garden Green Ribbon Combo Pack
- Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green Ink Pad
- More Wishes Stamp Set
Want to create my project at home? All the supplies that I used on my projects today are available in my Online Stampin’ UP! Store by clicking the products photos at the bottom of this post. Thank you for crafting with me and supporting my business by clicking on the link below.
Need to Order Supplies: You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: 937JRRJZ Order over $50 and you will qualify for my Customer Thank You Special for the month.