Hope you had a great weekend! It was a good around here with lots of crafting with friends, which always makes my heart happy! Yesterday we had our monthly team gathering and I love spending time with the ladies on my team. We always have a great time and we all leave the gathering with a full heart, lots of inspiration and more items added to our shopping list!
One of my team members Patty surprised me with some adorable cards that she made using scraps of paper. She was working on a project for me ( can’t share yet but will in the next month) and had left over Designer Series Paper. Instead of adding them back into the bag, she challenged herself to create some card with it. Oh my..they are gorgeous!!
Oh my gosh, I love this card and the layout! This is one layout that I will use on future projects. She used the new Country Bouquet Bundle ( stamp set and punch). The best part about this bundle is that the punch coordinates with the 12 by 12 Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper pack.
Some details for the card:
- Base – 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ score at 4 1/4″
- Stamp hearts in the background with Blushing Bride Ink
- Circle die cut from the Stylish Shape Dies
- Heart and leaves punch out from the Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper Pack
- Greeting is from the Shake a Milkshake Bundle stamped in Sweet Sorbet Ink
- Sweet Sorbet layer – 3 1/4″ by 4
- White layer – 2 7/8″ by 3 3/4″
- 4 Stitched Rectangle – cut from Stitched Rectangle dies and Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper Pack
What do you think? Don’t you love this layout and one that I can see you use for many different occasions! This week, I will be featuring the Country Floral Lane Suite Collection on my blog and social media. Reminder to join us on Wednesday night for our weekly Crafting Session over on my Stamp with Anne Facebook Page. I hope you can join us!
Want to create my project at home? All the supplies that I used on my projects today are available in my Online Stampin’ UP! Store by clicking the products photos at the bottom of this post. Thank you for crafting with me and supporting my business by clicking on the link below
Need to Order Supplies: You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: 9UEQQRDE Order over $50 and you will qualify for my Customer Thank You Special for the month.