With Easter around the corner, I thought it would be a good time to sit down last weekend and create some cards for my girls. I decided that I was going to use the stamp set called ” Welcome Easter” from Stampin’ Up! This stamp set is so adorable and one that you can use for many other occasions like baby and birthdays.
I first saw this fancy fold card idea on my friend Erica Cerwin Blog Pink Buckeroo blog as she had created a baby card with it. When I saw it, I knew it would be the perfect design to create a few Easter cards with. Thanks for the inspiration Erica!!
Gather these following supplies and come create with me!!
- Blushing Bride Card Stock – 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ score at 4 1/4″ – cut one side in half at 3″
- Bird Ballad Pattern Paper Layer 1 – 2 3/4″ by 4″ – This is the top layer on the card
- Bird Ballad Pattern Paper Layer 2 – 1 1/2″ by 4″ – this is the gift card holder piece
- Old Olive card stock Layer 1- 2″ by 4″ – this is the piece for the outside. You could also use pattern paper here
- Whisper White card stock Layer 2 – 2 1/4″ by 4″ – this is white layer inside your card
- Old Olive card stock Layer 3 – 1 1/2″ by 4 – this is for your scallop piece
- Memento Ink Pad, Calypso Coral ink pad
- Stampin’ Blends: Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate and the Colour Lifter
- Dies: Stitched Shape, Seasonal Layers, and Stitched So Sweetly
- Tools: Basket Weave 3D Embossing Folder
- Daffodil Delight Ribbon
Now that you have gather your supplies, you can follow along with my video as I show you have to create this card. I also shared two other cards with this design and I will be sharing them on my blog in the next few weeks.
I would love to hear which card you like the best .The one that I made in the video today or the purple posy one. I will be sharing that card on my blog later this week.
Need to Order Supplies: You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: 76WUTWTB AND if you bump up your order to $50 you will qualify for my Customer Thank You Special for the month of April.
Thank you for stopping by today, I hope that you have a great day!!