Today I’m sharing a project with you that I created back in the December for a Swap that I was participating in with other leaders here in Canada. When I first saw the Birthday Bonanza suite, I knew that it was one that I was going to order as those little animals are so adorable!
The Birthday Bonanza Bundle is one of those that you can use for many different occasions like Birthday, Baby, and Thank you cards.
Helpful Tips on Creating My Projects:
- Coastal Cabana Card Stock – 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ score at 4 1/4″
- Coastal Cabana Card Stock – 4 by 5 1/4″ – embossed with the Coastal Wave Embossing Folder
- Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper – 2″ by 5 1/4″
- Calypso Coral Card stock – Tag created with the Bonanza Dies
- White Scallop – created with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Stamp Tucan image onto White Scallop in Memento Ink –
- Colour the beak with Calyspo Coral, Daffodil Delight and Grapefruit Grove markers
- Stamp in Memento Ink the ribbon for the balloons
- Stamp in Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Calypso Coral ink the balloons
- Stamp the greeting in Memento Ink onto a a scrap piece of white card stock and punch out with the classic label punch.
- Add a Daffodil Delight bow
We were loving the Birthday Bonanza bundle so much that it’s in Non-Orderable mode right now. But not to worry they are expecting a shipment in the next few weeks. You can check out the status of these products here.
You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: AQRMGC3N AND if you bump up your order to $50 you will qualify for hostess code special for the month of March.
Thank you so much for stopping by today, and have a great day!!