My heart is full of gratitude and love as I spent Saturday morning with 18 wonderful ladies at our Demonstrator Training Event. This time around we only did a 1/2 day training session that focus around the Sale-A-Bration products and products from the 2020 Mini Catalogue. It was a great time had by all and I will be sharing more of the event highlights this week!
Today I wanted to share one of the projects that we make in our Make and Take Session. One of our Make and Take session, focus around the Honey Bee Bundle. This bundle is so much fun and the best part is that it has coordinating Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper that you can earn for FREE when you place a $60 order during the Sale a Bration promotion. So it’s a win win situation as you place the order for the Honey Bee Bundle and the get the Paper for FREE!! How sweet is that!!
My card was base off a sketch I found on line from the Sunday Stamps Weekly Challenge: SSC222. When I saw this fun sketch I knew it would be perfect for my card that I was creating with the Honey Bee Bundle.
Some Helpful Tips for my Card:
- Paper is the Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper – I used the Triple Banner Punch to create the flags at one end
- Subtle Embossing Folder – used on the White Layer
- Layering Circle Dies to create the Scallop Circle
- Stitched Shaped Dies to create the white stitched circle
- Detail Honey Bee Dies – used to cut out the honeycomb in white paper. Then I used a Sponge Dauber to colour the honeycomb yellow with So Saffron ink.
- Stamp the bee in Memento ink and colour the body with Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend.
- Twine is from the Metallic Baker Twine and Sequin Combo Pack that you can earn for FREE during Sale-A-Bration
I have to admit that the Honey Bee Bundle was not on my Shopping List when I first saw the catalogue. But when I was prepping for the training event, I challenge myself to pick a set that wasn’t on my list. I’m so glad that I went with this set as you can use it for so many different occasions. Plus after the event, most ladies said they were adding this to their shopping list when they got home. Yeah!!!!
Need to order supplies: You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: DPGRQWDC AND if you bump up your order to $50 you will qualify for hostess code special for the month of January.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of your day!!!