Back in November my friend Ellen was attending a Scrapbooking Weekend Retreat with a group of her friends. I had ask her if I could send a little gift with her so that I could introduce her friends to my business. She was excited and we brainstormed some idea’s. While doing some blog hopping, I came across this adorable treat holder created by my friend Anne Marie Hill. She had created this holder for one of her Facebook lives and after watching it I knew that it would be perfect for Ellen and her friends.
How cute are these holders? This is one idea that you can tug away for future projects, mass produce if you are doing craft fairs during the holiday season, secret Santa gifts, gifts for family and friends, and they are even perfect for stocking stuffers!!
My favourite part of creating these treat holders was colouring them all. I love stamping a bunch of images, and then I spend some time colouring while listening to Christmas music.
Stampin’ New Flash:
- Snowman Season stamp set and punch is carrying over which means it will be available to purchase after Jan 2, 2020
- The Snowman Season Bundle is only available till Jan 2, 2020, this is the best way to purchase as you save extra 10% off your bundle.
- The Let it Snow Designer Series Paper is sold out…insert sad face
- The Stampin’ Accent Puff Paint is retiring on Jan 2, 2020 and is only available while supplies last.
- You can view all the Holiday Catalogue Retired/Discounted Items here
I have listed all the supplies below for you so you can easily recreate these holders for family and friends.
Need to order supplies: You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: BFPADKD4 AND if you bump up your order to $50 you will qualify for hostess code special for the month of December.
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!