My project today is one that I created for my team planner this month. We decided to focus on the Merry Moose bundle and show them ways that they can use a holiday set for an everyday card. I hear many times from my customers that they struggle making cards for all the guys in our lives. My goal with this card was to show them how they could use this set to create masculine cards.
This is a layout that you could easily switch out for different occasions, I might just have to CASE myself with this card. The Moose Punch is no longer available as is its sold out but you can still purchase the stamp set and fussy cut the moose out.
Helpful Hints on my card:
- Night of Navy card base – 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ score at 4 1/4″
- Shaded Spruce card stock – 4 by 5 1/4″
- Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper – 2 by 5 1/4″
- Crumb Cake Ribbon ( from the Magnolia Combo Ribbon pack)
- Moose is stamped in Early Espresso ink onto Crumb Cake card stock and punch out with the Moose Punch
- Stitched Nest Labels – White
- Greeting Label is from the Merry Christmas Dies
- Ink colours are Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce and Early Espresso
- Tree was stamped in Shaded Spruce and then stamped again to give a softer tone and then again. This is how you get the three shades of colour.
- Stamp the snow in the background with Shaded Spruce Ink onto the Shaded Spruce cardstock
- Stamp set is Itty Bitty Greeting for the greeting
- Rhinestones are Night Of Navy from the Holiday Rhinestones pack
I have listed all the supplies below for you, so that you can easily recreate this card at home.
Need to order supplies: You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: 9K33MXNA AND if you bump up your order to $50 you will qualify for hostess code special for the month of November.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!