After returning from the Greek Isles Cruise, I took a few days to reflect on my business and the direction I would like to see it go over the next six months. I decided that I wanted to work with my team more and go back to doing Facebook Lives. I decided the August was a great month to start this new plan of action!
Last Wednesday night, I did my first Facebook Live in a long time. But sadly when I saved the video on my Facebook Group, I did not save it public so I can’t share it. I will remember to do that this week so I can share it with you after.
Helpful Hints for my Fancy Fold Card:
- Soft Suede CS – 4 1/4 by 11 score at 2 3/4 by 8 1/4
- Pool Party CS – 2 1/2 by 4″ ( 2 of them)
- Petal Pink CS – 3 1/4 by 4 1/4″
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper – 3 by 4″
- White layer – 4 by 5 1/4″
- Layered Leaves Embossing Folder
- Stitched Shape Dies
- Stampin’ Blends: Pool Party. Light Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Soft Suede and Petal Pink
- Memento Ink Pad
This fancy fold card is very simple and easy to do and one that you can easily MASS produce. I used this fancy fold card to create a Holiday card for a swap that I’m participate in with other leaders here in Canada. I will share the project once I know the other demo have received their swaps.
Need to order supplies: You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: FJRB6DTA AND if you bump up your order to $50 you will qualify for hostess code special for the month of JULY. Reminder when you spend $60 this month, you will earn a $6 coupon to spend in August.