Hope you had a great weekend! It was a sunny and warm weekend around here which was so nice. I was able to spend sometime outside enjoying the sunshine and manage to squeeze in some stamping in my studio!
Back in May, I participated in a swap with other leaders here in Canada. I had to create 21 identical cards and then I received 21 different cards back, Participating in swaps are a great way to show off new products in my studio and they make fabulous displays!
Helpful Tips for this Card Design!
- Colour Combination is White, Soft Suede and Blushing Bride
- Free as a Bird Bundle
- Designer Series Paper is Bird Ballad
- Circles are cut from the Layering Circle die and the Stitched Shape dies
- Birds are coloured with Daffodil Delight, Old Olive , Soft Suede and Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blends
- The background behind the birds were coloured with Pool Party Stampin’ Blends
- Leaves are stamped in soft suede ink onto soft suede card stock
- Ribbon is the Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim
This fabulous Bird Ballad bundle is part of the Bird Ballad Suite. You can view all the products that are in this suite here.
I love birds and have a bird feeder outside my studio window. My favourite bird are Cardinals, Blue Jays and Orioles. When I saw this bundle at Onstage, I knew that it had to be part of my collection!! Will you be adding this suite to your collection?
Need to order supplies: You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: DTG6QEMG AND if you bump up your order to $50 you will qualify for hostess code special for the month of JUNE.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!!