The other day, I spend some time in my room creating a few samples for this week’s Falling for Leaves show case. I decided to CASE a layout from my good friend Bonnie. When I was searching for some inspiration I came across her card and thought I would CASE the layout but create a Masculine card. I don’t know about you, but sometimes these are the hardest to create.
I decided to create one vertical and one horizontal card but using the same layout. Which one do you prefer? I would love to know?
Crafting Tips for my Card:
- Falling for Leaves Bundle
- Wood Texture Designer Series Paper
- Rooted in Nature stamp for greeting
- Copper Foil Sheets
- Crumb Cake Ribbon
- Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla colour combination
- Layering Squares Framelits