Happy December!! Wow, I can’t believe that we are only 23 days away till Christmas. I love everything about the holiday seasons: the decorations, the music, the lights, time spent with family and friends, baking, holiday shows and most of all spending time with my family!
One of my favourite things to do is to capture the little moments in December by documenting the daily routines through the eyes of my family! Each day, we take a pictures to represent a moment or memory from the day. Then I sit down to document it in my Daily Dec Album. This year will be my fifth time creating this album and by far it’s my favourite of all!!
This year for my theme, I decided to go with the Night Before Christmas Suite. This suite has the traditional Christmas imagery and basic patterns that gives you options for Christmas and beyond. Plus I love the magical feel to this suite and knew it was the perfect match for my album!
Helpful Tips for my Daily Dec Album Project:
- 6 by 8 – Basic Black Album
- 6 by 8 – Variety Pocket Pages
- Night before Christmas Memories and More Card Pack
- Night before Christmas Memories and More Cards and Envelopes
- Cherry Cobbler 3/8″ Diagonal Stripe Ribbon
- Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder
- Memento Ink Pad
- Crumb Cake Ink Pad
- Holly Jolly Christmas Stamp Set
- Jolly Season Dies
- Stampin’ Blends: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Mango Melody, Mossy Meadows, Light Petal Pink
I can’t wait to capture our holiday season this year!! I have listed all the supplies for my album below.
Need to order supplies: You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: BFPADKD4 AND if you bump up your order to $50 you will qualify for hostess code special for the month of December.
Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!