This week I’m focusing on our fabulous Classic Stampin’ Pad. These ink pads add magic to your projects and there is so much that you can do with them! I love that I can stamp an image with them, watercolour an image, or create background washes with them, use sponges to add depth to a project and use them for colour inspiration for a project. They really are important tool in your collection!
Some of the benefits of our Classic Ink Pads
- 10 different Ink pads in each of the colour families
- 5 different ink pads in each of the Incolour families
- Fast drying, dye-based ink
- Acid Free
- Flip top for upside down storage: pads stay inked during storage
- Can be re-inkerd with matching classic stampin’ ink refills
- Coordinates with the Stampin’ Up! card stock, makers, ribbon, designer series paper and embellishments
I will be sharing many different ways to use these new ink pads in your everyday rubber-stamping and crafting projects. Plus this week’s Facebook Live on Sunday will showcase two ways to use the ink pads.
Want to place an order? You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: NN6GXQEH AND if you bump up your order to $50 you will qualify for hostess code special for the month of JULY, where you will earn a FREE PACK OF THE STAMPIN’ BLENDS, YOU GET TO PICK THE COLOUR!
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!