It’s a new month and start of summer for me! I’m so looking forward to the lazy days of summer, no alarms, no rushing out the door for work, lots of stamping and most of all hanging out with family and friends! Today, here in Canada we are celebrating Canada Day! A nation that is known for scenic beauty, diverse culture, and friendly people.
Today we celebrate Canada being 156 year olds! Now that is worth celebrating for sure!!
Did you know that Canada is famous for the following things:
- Maple Syrup that comes from our Maple tree’s – so delicious!
- Poutine – french fries with gravy, and cheese curds
- Canada’s Rocky Mountains
- Colourful money
- Niagara Falls – beautiful water falls
- CN Tower in Toronto
- Home to the Calgary Stampede
- Saying the word ” EH” with everything!
- Gorgeous Fall colours in the fall
- For it’s absolutely frigid winter temperatures
- Home to the Northern Lights also known as the aurora borealis.
- Home to Peggy’s Cove in Nova Scotia
- Beautiful East Coast and West Coast
As you can see Canada is known for many beautiful and different things that we call home! One of my favourite places to visit is the East Coast home to Peggy Coves, Lighthouses, Low Tide/High Tide in the Bay of Funny and the most amazing seafood!
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day!!