It’s an exciting day for us demonstrators!! Today is the day that we get to see the new 2021 Annual Catalogue. It’s one of those bittersweet days, excited to see new products but sad to see what is retiring on May 3, 2021. The new Annual 2021 Catalogue will start on May 4, 2020 and is filled to the brim with new gorgeous product!
But in order to make room for new product that means we have to say goodbye to some of our favourites!
Now we need to remember that these items will sell out quickly and are available while supplies last. So I would suggest that you if you want to take advantage of the products off the retiring list that you order early to avoid missing out.
Here are some suggestion as to what you might want to order before the catalogue retires on May 3, 2021
- 2019-2021 Incolour Products – Do you have Re-Inkers for your Ink Pads? Enough Card stock?
- Carryover Bundles – these bundles will be no longer be bundled in the 2021 annual catalogue, so take advantage of the 10% discount now
- Designer Series Paper – these usually sell out very quickly
- Stamp Sets – do you have the ones off your shopping list?Stamp set are guarantee till April
- Any additional product to go with Suites? As these will sell out quickly too!
- Stampin’ Blends – don’t forget to order the retiring 2019-2021 Incolours before they are gone!
You can place your order in my ONLINE Store
where you can order these product. The best part is that it will ship right to your door. Don’t forget to use the host code: WFUM39TA.
Remember when you place an order over $50 during the month of March, you will receive a FREE pack of assorted 6 by 6 pattern paper as my way of saying ” Thank You”
OR you can email me your order and I will add it to my order going in tonight at 8pm. I will also have another order going in Thursday night at 8pm.
Need to Order Supplies: You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: WFUM39TA Order over $50 you will qualify for my Customer Thank You Special for the month of MARCH.
Thanks for stopping by and have a super duper day!