Happy Birthday Paper Pumpkin!!
This March, Paper Pumpkin has reached another exciting milestone: our seventh year of delivering fun, easy, creative projects to you. To thank everyone who has helped us along the way, we’re including an additional FREE stamp set with every March kit. This means that every subscriber will receive two stamp sets!
The March 2020 kit will arrive in an exclusive, specially-designed box that you and your subscribers will love! Think daffodils, raindrops, and a fresh spring vibe. Keep reading for more details about this very special kit and one-of-a-kind offer.
About Details of the March Paper Pumpkin Kit:
- Kit contains supplies for 12 cards and envelopes (4 cards of 3 designs)
- Notecard size: 5″ x 3-1/2″ (12.7 x 8.9 cm)
- Envelope size: 5-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ (13 x 9.2 cm)
- The additional stamp set is a great value and coordinates with the March kit design; however, you do not need it to complete the March cards.
- The additional stamp set is a 4×6 footprint, which is larger than most Paper Pumpkin sets and is designed for use on a variety of crafting projects.
Wondering what the coordinating colours are in March’s Paper Pumpkin Kit?
Coordinating Colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Gray Granite, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, and So Saffron
These colours sounds like Spring and I can’t wait to see what inside this monthly kit!
Would you like this fun kit to come to your door in March? All you have to do is sign up by March 10th to receive this kit in March. You can SIGN UP here.
Need to order supplies: You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: MVQWGHHV AND if you bump up your order to $50 you will qualify for hostess code special for the month of February.
Thank you so much for stopping by today, and have a fabulous day!!