Wow, I can’t believe that it’s May 1st already? This year is just flying by which means hopefully Spring is just around the corner! I can’t wait to start clean up my gardens and get them ready for season. I love this time of year!
Speaking of flowers and gardens, have you seen the new gorgeous Product Medley called Everything is Rosy that is available today. If you LOVE flowers then you want to add this bundle to your collection. But act quickly as it’s only while supplies last.
I have a Stampin’ Up! video to share with you as it showcases this gorgeous Product Medley collection!
Here is what is included in the Everything is Rosy Collection and the cost for this bundle is $109.
The Everything Is Rosy Product Medley includes these exclusive products:
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″ (7.3 x 2.5 cm)
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 CM) rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″ (6.4 mm)
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards (9.1 m)
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz. (15 ml)
Need to order supplies: You can either email me your order OR you can head to my ONLINE STORE. Don’t forget to use the HOSTESS CODE: GZF4UQE3 AND if you bump up your order to $50 you will qualify for hostess code special for the month of May. Just so you know that I have included a picture of the Basic Rhinestones but you will receive a new pack of Noble Peacock Rhinestones. Once I can share a picture of them with you, I will!