Have you heard the news? That Stampin’ Up! has introduced Cling Stamps to their stamp line up starting with all Red Rubber stamps in the new Occasions and Sale a Bration catalogue.
I have had a chance to play with these new stamp and I love them! No more falling off the blocks, no more adding glue to help them stick, and now you can adhere the labels so you can see where you are stamping!
Natalie from the home office had some really great tips on how to use the Cling Stamps.
Here are a few more tips on how to use your Cling Stamps!
Note: Once you place the label on the stamp, it is adhered permanently.Attempting to remove or adjust the label will damage the stamp’s foam.
- Remove the paper backing from the label.
- Remove your selected stamp from the rubber sheet and remove the paper backing from the stamp.
- Line up the foam side of the stamp with the image label, then press it evenly to adhere it to the label. Make sure it is correctly positioned before you adhere it to the stamp.
- Remove the stamp and its newly-affixed image label from the label sheet.
- Place the stamp on an acrylic block to begin stamping.
To remove the stamp from the block, grasp securely near the image label and remove slowly. (Cling stamps stick so well that if they are not carefully removed from the block, the foam can tear.) To clean the labels, simply rinse under running water. Avoid alcohol-based cleaners.
Once you get use to these new stamp you will love them!!!
Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for stopping by!