Happy Monday!! It's an exciting day as Stampin 'Up! Demonstrator, today is the day that we get to see the new Annual Catalogue online plus Stampin' Up! will revealing the Retiring List at 3pm today. I will be sharing that list here with you as soon as I can post it.
I can tell you that I have a copy of the new Annual Catalogue, it's one of the perks for attending Onstage in Toronto this past weekend and all I can say is OMG….you are going to LOVE IT!!!!!!
I have another fun Easter Card to share with you today using the Global Design Project Case a Designer sketch! Remember me telling you that my mom wanted two cards for Easter for the girls, so I had to switch them up so there were not the same!!!
Tip and Tricks with my card:
- I used the Cupcake and Carousel Designer Series Paper Stack. Love this paper pack as it has fun colours and patterns in it!
- Basket Bunch bundle is a MUST for you spring time projects!! Did you know that Basket Bunch stamp set has matching Framelits called Basket Builders..which means all you need to do is stamp and cut out your image using the framelit and Big Shot machine!! Easy peasy!!!
- Boho Chic Impression Embossing Folder is perfect for Easter projects as it reminds me of patterns on Easter eggs!!
- Colour the bunny with Bermuda Bay and Watermelon Wonder ink and a blender pen
- My colour combination is Peekaboo Peach, Early Espresso and Whisper White!!
Now it's your turn to play along with us. Head over the Global Design Project blog and give this fun Case the Designer challenge a go!! Can't wait to see what you created!!
Ready to Shop and place an Order? Click here to shop my ONLINE store 24/7
Rewards: Did you know that you can earn FREE stamp sets from me, click here to learn how
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!